Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NM weight loss resources

Since this is an NM blog, I thought I would tell you some of my resources for weight loss products.   We are not a densely populated state and often places to buy weight loss foods are hard to find.   For the best cream in the state, Nature's Diary in Roswell, NM has incredible cream. 5$ for a half gallon of their yummy delicious cream.  There is a bit of a seasonal variation in it, but it is all good stuff.   I used some of it in making my egg tortilla's yesterday..  I am still working on my recipe, but for now it is beaten eggs, cream, and little bit of water.   I need to find something to give it a bit more heft.. a flour replacement.. protein powder???  
Sams Club is a great place for Atkins Advantage Power Bars.   This is important to know during the summer months,  shipping chocolate then can be a problem.  As for exercise, Roswell is pretty flat so you can probably walk, run, bike easily there.  Las Cruces and Albuquerque are not as flat.. so biking might be harder there. But walking is even better because the hills will give you a better work out.