Monday, February 25, 2013

Fitbit Week Two

I finished my second week of fitbit. So far I like my little tracker. It definitely keeps me moving. The software that goes with it could be better. Not impressed with the iPhone app and since there is none for the ipad, this is the one I use. So far I have walked at least ten miles a day according to my tracker...for today I have logged 12.41 miles. It is a fun little tool and could be your most used piece of exercise equipment.

Buy good walking shoes if you are going to try this. Think of the surfaces you will walk on. A really good pair of running shoes might be your best bet. Change shoes each day or even within a day to give your body some variety. Remember for inflammation ibuprofen is your friend...use it and keep moving... Sometimes the worst thing you can do for pain is to sit.