Saturday, May 4, 2013

Almost three months of fitbit

After three months with my fitbit I have lost about 12 pounds with the majority of it being fat loss.
I have walked over 1000 miles.   Here is proof:

It can be exhausting at times.   Definitely one thing that helps is to log all of the food I eat.  When I stop logging is when my weight loss plateaus.   Just the simple act of logging food seems to help me to eat less.  I am not sure why that works but it does.   Other things that help are to always walk while talking on the phone... seems silly but really adds on the points.  I try not to sit for too long.   I will
only watch HGTV while I am on the treadmill or elliptical.   I don't always have to be doing fast cardio but  I force myself to keep moving.

I have added in more biking lately.. I am hoping that will help keep Achilles tendon issues at bay.    I would like to lose about 7-8 more pounds.     It might take longer.. as the less you weigh the harder you have to work to lose weight.